Do you want to chase your passion for becoming CA? Do you have a dream of clearing your exam in one go? If yes, then the best thing to do is start preparing for the exam in the best possible way. Because of lockdown restrictions, the Intermediate exam CA has been rescheduled to take place between July and August. The following are the exam dates for Group 1: May 22nd, 24th, 27th, and 29th, 2021. The exam dates for Group 2 are May 31st, June 02, 04, and 06, 2021. It had previously been scheduled for June and July 2020.
Few things can help you out for your exam, which should be included in your study schedule. Without wasting any further minute, let's have a look at those points.
1) Know the pattern
The first thing is to make yourself acquainted with the exam pattern. This will help you to manage the time and your speed. It is observed that you can solve exams with more comfort and ease if you are aware of the pattern of the paper.
2) Get ready with an updated syllabus
Always be aware of the new updates on your exam and syllabus. Although there are no significant changes, it is better to be up to date. The best way to plan out the time table is to take a print out of your syllabus and break it into chunks and then a lot of time to each unit. In this way, you will be able to know when you will be done with the syllabus, and this can make sure that the whole syllabus will be covered in time.
3) Look at the past year papers
You can't miss out on this step. Going through past year papers can help a CA aspirant to know the kind of questions that can be asked and the pattern of the paper. Above all, the aspirants can see a couple of questions repeated in their exam. One question in your exam can be the turning point of your life. So, it is advisable never to miss out going through the past year papers.
4) Gather the important study material
The next thing to do is to gather the study material. You should have all the study material with yourself. You can't afford to say, "Oh! I don't have material for this part". You can do one thing to save yourself from such a situation, and that is to get yourself enrolled in the best CA institute in Chandigarh.
There are many benefits of choosing a CA Coaching in Chandigarh. Do you want to know what are the benefits that you can avail? Then let's get a glimpse of them without wasting another minute.
• You will get sufficient study material
• Experts are there to help you out
• Test series are available to you
• Guidance will be provided at every step
• The syllabus will be completed before time
• You will be able to revise also
So, these are a handful of benefits you can avail of, but you have to enrol in the best institute for these things.
5) Arrange the material properly
Another study strategy for the CA Intermediate Exam is to revise after you've covered all of the key chapters from the study materials. There will be some difficult chapters that will take a lot of effort to complete. Observing your mistakes is the best way to remember important points.
Another thing which you can do is to divide the syllabus beforehand. As an aspirant, you must be aware of your strong parts and weak parts. Accordingly, start your preparation of weak parts, and then by the end of your course, you will be able to solve the questions from the weak part also
- In box office news that isn’t related to Godzilla Vs. Kong ($80.5 million domestic and $390 million worldwide), Warner Bros.’
- Set amidst a wonderful view of Udaipur’s lakes and majestic residences, Udaipur is the most pleasant venue to host a destination wedding in Udaipur.
- Examine your free Aries step by step horoscope today on Astroyogi and find what the planets have orchestrated your Aries today, tomorrow and yesterday