On average, the budget required for a good medical university is going to cost you more than a good medical university to study MBBS in Ukraine. If your budget is good, go to the Philippines. Don't be afraid of NMAT (National Medical Admission Test) it is not too difficult. Each student who cleared the FMJ also approved the NMAT (National Medical Admission Test). More than 95% of our students who went to the Philippines also approved NMAT (National Medical Admission Test). In Ukraine, you also have to clear KROK. Also, if you cannot clear NMAT (National Medical Admission Test) or KROK, forget that you will clear NEXT (National Exit Test) or FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination). Medical students should not be afraid of the exam.
- If you want to get admission to a government medical college then go to Ukraine.
- MBBS course is just 4 years in the Philippines. Doing pre-medical tests is just a waste of time. So, in Ukraine, the reading of MBBS means a lot.
- There are many colleges in the Philippines where hostel facilities are not provided by the university. As compare to, all medical universities in Ukraine provide hostel facility to new students.
- Both the nation is secure for Indian students.
- If you choose a good university in one of these two countries, it will not be a problem to clear the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination).
- The climate of the Philippines is there is no winter in the Philippines of Mumbai and Kolkata the average temperature is 26 ° c and in comparison to Ukraine For about 3 months the temperature is below 0 ° c and the rest of the year is about 20 ° c to 25 ° c. Snowfall will be Indian students adjust to the climate within a few months. A hot system is installed in each building and thus there is no serious problem in winter. You will feel cold only when you will be in the open.
- The English language is one of the 2 official languages in the Philippines. About 92% of the population speaks the English language. As compare to mandatory to given classes from the first year as language classes will be part of your course. During clinical training and patient interaction, you will need to speak the local language.
- In the Philippines mostly colleges are private as compare to mostly government colleges in Ukraine.
- There is a visa interview. Visa requires to be renewed each year and in Ukraine no visa interviews, it's easy to get a visa. Visa changes after 6 years of reaching Ukraine.
- The Philippines are very secure for Indian students and the environment is also secure.
- Medical colleges in Ukraine are approved by the medical councils of the world, UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization), MCI (Medical Council of India), and several other countries.
- Ukraine medical universities encourage students to participate in seminars and international conferences and other scientific projects in many foreign colleges.
The English language is spoken in the Philippines so there will be no problem while interacting with others. Coaching’s language is also English language. Ukraine medical college encourages students to participate in seminars and international conferences and other scientific projects in many international universities and the Philippines is one of the best destinations for Indian students to study MBBS in Philippines. Every year more than 9000 students take admission in the Philippines to read MBBS.